Aim of Doctoral Symposium:
The 3rd Doctoral Symposium on Computational Intelligence (DoSCI-2022) is organised with the objective of bringing together innovative scientists, professors, research scholars, students and industrial experts in the field of Computational Intelligence to a common forum. The primary objectives of the Doctoral Symposium are:
- To provide a platform for sharing the research ideas on an international level.
- To provide a platform to meet domain experts to discuss research concepts, methodologies and career issues.
- To provide a platform for scholars to make informal networks with their peers from other institutes.
- To discuss the real life benefits of the research work done for human welfare in the light of research done during Ph.D.
- To apply the research developed during the PhD in other inter-disciplinary areas.
- Will allow the researchers who have just completed the research work of their PhD to explore the new areas coming out of their completed research work by publishing a novel work stating the future of their research work.
- Will give new light, ideas and dimension to the researchers doing their PhD by presenting their future work.
- It is an opportunity for the people who have completed their PhD to summarize their research work into a single paper explaining the journey of their research with the most important result works and possible future areas coming out of their research work (Phd++).
- A panel comprised of high profile national and international researchers will give the author suggestions for the future direction of your research work after the careful examination of your work.
All the accepted papers (after double blinded peer review) will be published in Springer AISC SERIES (Approval Pending) and extended selected papers will be published in the special issues of SCI/SCOPUS/WoS/DBLP/ACM indexed Journals.