Aim of Doctoral Symposium:
The 3rd Doctoral Symposium on Computational Intelligence (DoSCI-2022) is organised with the objective of
bringing together innovative scientists, professors, research scholars, students and industrial experts in
the field of Computational Intelligence to a common forum. The primary objectives of the Doctoral Symposium
- To provide a platform for sharing the research ideas on an international
- To provide a platform to meet domain experts to discuss research concepts,
methodologies and career issues.
- To provide a platform for scholars to make informal networks with their peers
from other institutes.
- To discuss the real life benefits of the research work done for human welfare
in the light of research done during Ph.D.
- To apply the research developed during the PhD in other inter-disciplinary
- Will allow the researchers who have just completed the research work of their
PhD to explore the new areas coming out of their completed research work by publishing a novel work
stating the future of their research work.
- Will give new light, ideas and dimension to the researchers doing their PhD by
presenting their future work.
- It is an opportunity for the people who have completed their PhD to summarize
their research work into a single paper explaining the journey of their research with the most important
result works and possible future areas coming out of their research work (Phd++).
- A panel comprised of high profile national and international researchers will
give the author suggestions for the future direction of your research work after the careful examination
of your work.
All the accepted papers (after double blinded peer review) will be published in Springer Lecture Notes on Networks & Systems (Indexing: SCOPUS, INSPEC, WTI Frankfurt eG, zbMATH, SCImago; All books published in the series are submitted for consideration in Web of Science) and extended selected papers will be published in the special issues of SCI/SCOPUS/WoS/DBLP/ACM indexed Journals.