Invitation to conduct special session in DoSCI-2022
Dear Sir/ Mam
Greeting from DoSCI-2022!
DoSCI 2022 team invites you to organize the special session in second version of International Conference/Doctoral Symposium on Computational Intelligence (DoSCI-2022), to be held at Institute of Engineering & Technology, a constituent college of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University Lucknow, India during 05th March 2022 of your research domain. We are diligently working to bring some of the most knowledgeable researchers from all over the world along with the leaders from the industry to explore the important topics of research.
The URL for the symposium: dosci-conf.com .
Kindly increase the value of the conference/symposium by being part of this conference/symposium as a session chair and heading your own session in this esteemed conference/symposium. We are aware about your networking skills and of having an eye to identify quality research papers.
Highlights of the symposium and Special Session Benefits:
1. Proceedings in the Springer AISC series (Approval Pending).
2. You will get 15% of the total fees collected in your session.
3. The minimum number of registrations should be 8.
4. Extended papers in SCI/Scopus/ESCI/DBLP/ACM Digital Library journals. We have already got approval from some Scopus and high quality journals. (Soon will be declared)
5. High quality publishing houses are part of this conference like Springer, Elsevier, Inderscience, IEEE, Benthm Science, IGI Global and many more.
6. Opportunity to be Session chair at the conference.
7. Special discount for your personal paper if above conditions are met. (If minimum number of papers get registered in your session)
8. Extra weightage and support will be provided for your session extended paper in SCI/ Scopus Journal.
9. Many international and national key note speakers will be delivering their lectures on latest innovative technologies in the conference.
10. Easy accessibility of the well-connected conference venue..
If you are interested to conduct a special session, kindly mail us the special session proposal at firstname.lastname@example.org
latest by 15th December, 2021 as per the format attached with this mail.
All the accepted papers (after double blinded peer review) will be published in a Springer series (Proposed) and further extended accepted papers will be published in the special issues of SCI/SCOPUS/WoS/DBLP/ACM/EI indexed Journals.
Looking to see you in DoSCI 2022.
Organizer and Convener